Are You Ready To Shake Things Up? Let’s Find Out.
First and foremost, Shake’s is seeking Franchise Candidates that share an enthusiasm and commitment for the Shake’s brand, our culture, business model, and products, and a dedication to providing Shake’s customers with exceptional service.
Costs & Qualifications
You should have:
- $100,000 liquid assets / $250,000 net worth
- Operational experience (retail, restaurant, business)
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
This is what you’ll need, initially:
The average initial investment range for a Shake’s store is:
- $162,000 to $287,000
*Which excludes real estate, but includes, equipment, POS systems, signage, inventory, supplies, Franchise Fee, and operating capital for 3 months.
Other important numbers
- Franchise Fee $30,000
- Franchise Term 10 years
- Royalty Rate 5% of Weekly Gross Sales
- System-Wide Marketing Fund Up to 3% of Gross Sales
*Information excerpted from Item 7, Initial Investment, of Shake’s 2011 Franchise Disclosure Document. See Shake’s Franchise Disclosure Document for complete details.